Welcome to VehicleOwners.com
News & Updates
- Motor Insurance Losses Ease - In 2009, the Singapore Motor Insurance industry underwriting loss of $44.5 million was a drastic drop from the record-high $214 million loss the year before.
- Motor Insurance Premium Increase - In 2008, the Singapore Motor Insurance industry suffered losses of some $214 million. As such, many insurers are expected to increase premiums. Some have already done so.
- Make accident report to your insurer within 24 hours - wef 1 June 2008, it is compulsory for motorists to report to their insurers for any accidents, even when the parties agree to private settle. Click for details
- Foreign Worker Medical Insurance(including domestic maids) - compulsory for employers wef 1
Jan 2008 (Note: this is NOT workman compensation insurance!) : Click for details
- Straits Times report on 24 Nov 2007: Higher motor insurance premiums likely as insurer's losses worsen and can hit $100m for full year of 2007
- Business Times report on 15 Aug 2007: AMQS
: Faster, more accurate motor insurance quotes. Web-based system automates previous manual system, attracts insurers. Click for details.
News & Updates Archive
AMQS For Motor Insurance : INSTANT Multiple Quotations : First Platform In Industry
Useful Links for Singapore Motorists
Career Opportunities with our company....